Saturday, January 26, 2013

Quick Face of the Day + YouTube Video

Welcome back my lovely followers/readers!

I am very excited because I have finally lost my YouTube fear/shyness and not only do I have a video for you right now, but there is another one loading on the way :) be patient with the crappy internet service we have in Venezuela...

Please feel free to subscribe on YouTube. I have no experience/knowledge in video editing whatsoever, so please bear that in mind when you watch my first videos (I hope to get better with time). 

I barely had time to get ready, so this video down below is super quick, just mentioning the products that I used. 

Thank you so much for watching. It means a lot to me. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia!
    Yay for another video! ;-)
    I love the Chanel illusion d'ombre in Emerveillé! Looks so fresh and effortless!
    You have a great selection of products!
    Have a great Sunday! Kisses! :-)

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anne! I always feel grateful whenever I read your feedback :)
    Yes, Emerville is so easy to work with, for anyone really.

    Have a great Monday! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete