Thursday, April 11, 2013

April Favorites




Products Mentioned
- Illamasqua Cream Blusher shade Brazen
- Dior Creme De Rose
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick shade Beso
- Pureology Serious Colour Hair Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner
- Desert Essence Coconut Soft Curls Hair Cream
- Kate Somerville Eradikate
- Lush Mint Julips
- Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil
- Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough
- Deep Steep Rosemary Mint Dry Oil
- Aura Cacia Peppermint Harvest Refreshing Aromatherapy Mist

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat!

    I enjoy your videos! And I like the bloopers too! So cute!
    That Dior lip balm sounds very nice, I have to try it at some point!
    Have a nice weekend! I hope you enjoy Miami!
    Kisses!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Anne! I just stumbled upon your post. LOL I don't know how to edit videos at all! And I don't have a MAC, thus, I don't have a program to easily edit videos. So you'll see bloopers all the time... Unless I someday learn how to edit.

      Ahh-- the Dior Creme de Rose is my absolute favorite so far when it comes to lip balms. I think you would love it if you like roses. Kisses! xxx

      Delete