Sunday, May 19, 2013

Keeping Curly Hair Soft and Nourished

If you have wavy or curly hair, we can relate. Finding the right products are hard, especially when it comes to styling. Some leave our hair crispy, wet-looking, sticky. I've lost track of how many hair products I've used in my lifetime. If this sounds like you, keep reading.

As I grew older, I began getting bored of my hair. The texture, the color. So I got highlights when I was sixteen, and ever since that time, I've been experimenting with my hair. I went from super long hair to super short hair, now I'm growing it back again. But now that I actually got it all dyed about four months ago, I'm keeping my eye on it even more. Curly hair is naturally less manageable than straight hair, and it requires more maintenance. I've gathered all of my hair products and shown them to you in this video, hoping I'm able to help some of you curly sisters out there. Enjoy. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pat!

    Well, we are not sisters on that level... my hair is stick straight, LOL!
    Anyway, it's always a pleasure to watch you! Gorgeous hair and makeup, again! ;-)
    I would love to find a more natural hair routine that works for me but I really really like Kérastase oils...
    Gros bisous! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL hi Anne! Thanks for watching it regardless :) Thanks for the sweet compliments as usual. I know you love your Kerastase Elixir...it smells heavenly and it left my hair soft, but I wanted to try something different and silicone-free. Gros bisous to you too! I need to practice my French! I've forgotten all of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you ugly it up already? I'm going to have to stop following otherwise xx

    ReplyDelete