Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Blushes


The sun seems to be shining a bit stronger these days as summer is just around the corner. I was tagged by Gorkem on Instagram to show my favorite Summer Blushes. I then decided to share it with my blogger followers. 

1. Illamasqua Excite: a beautiful matte peach powder blusher which I've reviewed here. The sweet Argentine beauty blogger, Flo, has also reviewed it here, in case you want to see more of it. 

2. Nars Orgasm: not much to say about this. It's gorgeous. It suits all skin tones. It never fails. 

3. Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder in 002 Sunlight: an "all-over" powder which I personally use as a bronzer. It's beautiful, and it does give you that "healthy summer glow." 

4. Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Splendor: a very pretty rosy-pink with shimmer. Yes, it has shimmer, so I would stick to using this product when you know you'll be indoors or at night. It's beautiful, regardless. 

Which are your favorite summer blushes? Share! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Aww! Your quick response to my tag. I'm planning to repurchase Orgasm at the moment, lovely Patricia! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xxxx! Thank you for the tag. It's a goodie to have eh?

      Delete
  2. Lovely picks!
    Nars 'Orgasm' is also amongst my favorites!
    MAC 'Stereo Rose' MSF never fails me... It's worth the hype in my opinion!
    Have you tried NYX blushes? They are ridiculously good value for money! My favorite one is 'Peach'.
    Good night Pat! Mwah!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try Mac Stereo Rose...everyone seems to love it. And if you love it, I know I'll love it. I have NOT tried the NYX Blushes! I have to! AHHHH!!!!

      Goodnight my dear! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Aw yes! Excite is gorgeous.. me gustaría mucho probar el de Tarte, me quedó como cuenta pendiente!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si! A ti te queda precioso... me encantan los corales. Todos los rubores de Tarte son bien lindos. Creo que en el mundo del maquillaje, siempre hay una cuenta pendiente! xx

      Delete