Saturday, August 10, 2013

Wet N' Wild Petal Pusher Palette Review + Swatches

I've always been verbal about my love for Wet N' Wild eyeshadows. Cheap, buttery, easy to work with, highly pigmented - it seems no one could really ask for more. 

Petal Pusher is another lovely palette that retails for about $4-5. Opposed to my all time favorite Comfort Zone palette, Petal Pusher is cool-toned and less pigmented. Some of the shades were even chalky. Nevertheless, it's still a good product due to the value and the amount of shadows you get. 

Oh and please excuse the palette's messiness fashion. I've owned it since April. 


Purple lovers, you'll find this palette attractive. The purple and pink hues are gorgeous. Unfortunately, no matte shades. I found all of them to have some sort of frost/sparkle. 

Here's a picture of me wearing these shades: http://instagram.com/p/ZVO7gRxjZz/



The first half is more cool-toned and less pigmented. 




The second half is more pigmented. 





Not too shabby as you can see. My only complain is the same as others': I wish wet N' Wild made more matte shades. 


Do you own this palette? What are your thoughts? Share!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at the pigmentation of these eyeshadows.
    How cool to have such good products available at the drugstore!
    Have a nice day sis! I'm going back to my boxes! Yuck!
    Bisous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all such gorgeous colours. Unfortunately you can't get Wet'n'Wild in Australia :( But when I finally get to travel overseas you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be buying a tonne of these! haha

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete