Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What's In My Bathroom: A Little Bit etc. and ITG Inspired

I don't know about you, but I personally am obsessed with looking at others' bathroom shelves or medicine cabinets - two of my favorite eye candy stores being Maree's Instagram page or Into the Gloss Top Shelf.

I'm pretty OCD and I have always aligned my skincare products in a specific order: sunscreens, toners, eye serums, eye creams, facial serums, moisturizers, oils, facial masks, cleansers...

This post is what I'd like to call a teaser as these are the products that are currently on rotation and being tested. Some are new, others repurhcased. I might even do another skincare collection video since the one I did received positive feedback. Once I am able to get a new camera though!

If you are a beauty junkie, enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment