Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Face of the Day: Mostly Dior

Went for a dewy-radiant effect...


Interested in getting in depth info about these products? Keep reading!




1. Christian Dior 5 Color Shadow in Garden Pastels: creamy and sheer. Just wish there was at least one matt shade in here!

2. Christian Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder in Sunlight: love for an all-over radiance, concentrating more on my cheekbones.

3. Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight: my new favorite highlighter. I find that it's easier to apply with a fluffy blending brush you would use on your eyes. Be light-handed with this!

4.  Stila Convertible Color in Peony: added a bit on my lips. It's very nudy... but my lips are naturally rosy-pink. So this make look different in other people.

5. Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush: love for dewiness!

6. Christian Dior Hydra Life BB Cream: testing this little sample and so far I LOVE IT. Very creamy, but not thick in texture. I don't have a lot to cover, but it definitely evened out my skin tone and gave me a very healthy glow. Huge con: only available in one shade. Luckily it worked for me, but come on Dior! Someone with very pale skin or dark skin cannot use this unless they come up with more shades. Weak.

7. Christian Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer in 002: probably the most natural looking concealer I've used so far. Would love it even more if it had better coverage for my dark circles. But it works great!

8. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Gel Eyeliner in Stay Onyx: love, love love. So creamy, stays in place, very black :). Not much else to say other than it's perfect.

9. Artdeco All In One Mascara in Brown: a big disappointment, but I have to use it. It lengthens a bit but doesn't add any volume whatsoever.

Overall, I got a very dewy-glowy finish which is exactly what I wanted.

The Final Result:

2 comments:

  1. I'vebeen wanting to try the dior nude powder for a while now..just waiting to finish my hoola bronzer which I have had for waaay to long. It looks great on you and your blog is lovely!

    http://aaperception.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks! The Dior Nude powder is nice as an all-over-face powder to give the face radiance. Use a darker one though if you want to create a more bronzed effect.

      I LOVE hoola! It's my favorite bronzer. I love using it to contour my face.

      Will check out your blog.

      Delete