Friday, November 2, 2012

Face of the Day

Happy Friday everyone!

Here is today's face of the day. I decided to wear one of my favorite lipsticks which is by Clarins - a bright red! Left my eyes nude-ish with the classic liner.







1. Dior Hydra Life BB Cream: I'm currently in love with this. (I think it's pretty obvious) I love the finish it gives my face. So radiant!

2. Dior Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

3. Mac Paintpot in Painterly

4. Mac eyeshadow in Espresso

5. Mac Eyeshadow in Blanc Type

6. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Eyeliner in Stay Onyx

7. Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Powder in Spotlight

8. Loreal Voluminous Original Mascara in Black

9. Artdeco Soft Lip Liner Waterproof in 08

10. Clarins lipstick in Fusion Red: love the creamy texture!


No comments:

Post a Comment