Saturday, November 3, 2012

Face of the Day

Hello everyone!

I woke up at 4am wide awake - feeling somewhat creative. So my Face of the Day is somewhat different - a little bit more colorful than usual.

Hope you enjoy!






Wow! Lots of products, I know. there's one in particular I used for the first time and hated. But let's get started.

Face
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Light Oil-Free Primer
2. Dior Diorskin Forever Foundation in 030
3. Benefit Erase Paste in #2
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear Concealer in Warm Light Medium: I needed extra coverage on those circles today!
5. Benefit Hoola Bronzer: to contour
6. Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Plum Attraction: LOVE it
7. Benefit High Beam

Eyes
1. Mac Tease with Ease on the crease and bottom lashes
2. Mac Carbon on mid-outer crease
3. Kat Von D "Downtown" from the palette "Ludwig"
4. Mac Sunny Spot on the tear duct
5. Mac Blacktrack Fluidline
6. Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner in Bleu Chatoyant on waterline
7. Benefit They're Real Mascara
8. Duo Adhesive
9. Artdeco Individual Lashes: my regret of the look. So unnatural. But first time I was using their lashes, so I had no idea! Do NOT buy them!

Lips
1. Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Barely Nude



I forgot to add this little baby on the picture. Whoopsy!

And the final result?


No comments:

Post a Comment