Friday, March 1, 2013

Bare Minerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance Review

Hi beauties!

Bare Minerals is a brand I have never really loved, simply because I'm used to cream/liquid formulas. I got the All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance in a Sephora kit and I've been in love with it ever since.




What is it?
A metallic, golden-peach sheen powder-form luminizer which can applied anywhere on the face.




What is the texture like?
Powdery, very finely-milled. It stays put on the face, meaning it sets on the place. I have never found this "moving" on my face.

It has tiny particles of golden shimmer which are noticeable on daylight.




How do you apply it?
I like to use a small fluffy brush and apply it to the top of my cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow.



It's good to know that...
- It's paraben, sulfate and petrochemical-free.
- It has no synthetic fragrance and no synthetic dyes. 


My thoughts...
I love this highlighter. Especially when I'm wearing bronzy-shades anywhere else on my face. I think it would suit anyone with a medium, tan or dark complexion. I wouldn't suggest this particular shade on very pale skin. I personally think it gives the skin a very healthy glow. Remember though, that it does contain shimmer that can accentuate pores. So just be careful where you apply it and don't go heavy with it during the day. Other than that, A+.


All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance applied on top of the cheekbones:



1 comment:

  1. I had used this brand's products for a long time when I was living in France, I have stil two highlighters which are bronze and pink colors but now I m sad that I ve never noticed this color :( I ll check next time when ı ll be in Paris

    ReplyDelete