Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Face of the Day (20.03.13)


Hi everyone!

Today's Face of the Day features elongated eyes with brown tones on the lids and some light gold glitter. 

Continue reading to find out which products I used!




Face
I did something different today and I quite liked it. I mixed Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted moisturizer in the shade Sand with Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in the shade 155. Why? I wanted my base to look dewy. I must say I loved the finish.


Rest of the products:
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer shade 01 Fair
- Illamasqua Cream Blush shade Brazen
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder (to lightly contour)
- Benefit High Beam
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder (to set my my makeup)


Eyes
I worked with all of the colors in the Dior 5 Couleurs Golden Savannah Palette.

I used the top right shade all over the lid, and the rest of the browns blended on the crease, using the darkest one on the outer V. Using my index finger, I placed some glitter on the center of my eyelids. 


Rest of the products
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Gel Liner shade Onyx
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara shade Black
- Clinique Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Brown

Lips
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick shade Pepper


No comments:

Post a Comment