Friday, April 26, 2013

Face of the Day (26.04.13)

I am still in awe over the quality of the Wet N Wild eyeshadows. For $4, you get eight, yes, eight ultra pigmented eyeshadows. Today I used the left column in palette called "Comfort Zone" .


EYES
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Wet N Wild "Comfort Zone" Palette
3. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner shade "Deep Black"
4. L'oreal Voluminous Original Mascara shade "Black"
5. Clinique Super Fine Liner for Brows shade "Soft Brown"
6. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Kohl Pencil shade "Nude"

FACE
1. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
2. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact Foundation shade 30 Beige
3. Estee Lauder Stay In Place Concealer shade Warm Light Medium
4. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
5. Nars Orgasm Blush
6. Nars Orgasm Illuminator
7. Make Up For Ever HD Powder

LIPS
1. Nars "New Lover" Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil


12 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous Patricia! I love the eye makeup and your skin is glowing! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurence! The effect is from the Orgasm luminizer...really liking it!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look! Comfort zone is one of my favorite palettes of all time, and it's also the cheapest!

    http://beautyinthebreakdown4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm late to the party as I got it recently... but it is definitely worth the hype. I also love how affordable, yet high quality it is! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the Wet'n'Wild Palettes!! I wish they made more mattes. You look gorgeous, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coco! I wish they made MORE colors! But I think they'll do that soon since everyone is suggesting the same thing. I love affordable products that have an amazing pay off.

      Delete
  4. You look glowing my lovely Pat!
    Next time I place an order on Ebay US I have to get a little Wet n Wild palette! Looks amazing for 4 bucks!
    The Nars illuminator looks fab too!
    I'm glad you are back!!!
    Have a lovely weekend my little sister! ❤
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My big sis! Thanks so much! You should get it... Wet N Wild simply has great color pay off when it comes to eyeshadows. I haven't tried any other make up products. I will swatch these soon. I have a long list of blog posts I have to write! Have a lovely weekend as well! Much love!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. I was just in the US and wasn't sure about the wet n wild products, so didn't bother! Now I'm regretting it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! :( I haven't tried anything else from them aside from their eyeshadows, but they are to die for! Try getting your hands on them next time. xx

      Delete