Saturday, April 6, 2013

Huge Beauty Haul

Hi dolls!

I have made a video for you about my haul. Initially, it was going to be a blog post, but I felt like making a video. 

Products I didn't mention in the video are the Koh Gen Do Cleanser, just because I have not used it yet and I bought it because I forgot to bring my Bioderma Sensibio. I'm using something else at the moment to remove my makeup, but I got a small bottle of the Koh Gen Do cleansing water to correct any mistakes while I am doing my makeup and my family's makeup for my brother's wedding. 

I also didn't include my new Mac Palette. I got mostly neutrals. I have to depot the ones I have at home when I get back. 

Shades in no particular order: Wedge, Ricepaper, Shroom, Saddle, Soft Brown, Samoa Silk, Beautiful Iris, Stars and Rockets

Onto the video now:

6 comments:

  1. I lvoed loved loved loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post and haul!!! loving the candle light! I wanted o try this and i finally got it in the too faced little black book of beauty! <3
    Big hugs <3 new follower! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for subscribing! It means a lot. I'm also glad you are loving the candlelight as much as I am! xoxo!

      Delete
  3. What an amazing haul! Loved the video, I liked and subscribed (maybe I was already subscribed, not sure since I have 2 YT accounts). I can't wait to see the beautiful looks you create with the MUFE Star Powder. Your English is so perfect. Every time I travel people like to point out that I have an accent! I think that will keep me from ever doing talky videos, haha. Also, thanks a million for the mention!! :) So exciting!! Ahhh que bella! En serio me dio emocion!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for having such an amazing and inspiring blog! If it weren't for you, I would have not heard about those powders and other products you mention.

      I think it's so cute you have an accent! I love accents and asking people where they're from. Sometimes I wish I had an accent, I think it's a "pretty thing". And if you have a camera that records, PLEASE start doing videos. Come on?! You're INCREDIBLE! Please!

      Delete