Monday, April 1, 2013

Video: Night Time Regimen

Hi everyone!

So this was supposed to be a "short" video on how I remove my makeup at night. This is proof I am not a YouTube person but I do these things for you. I still need to learn some editing skill to shorten parts of my video. I already learned how to crop the beginning and end, but I have no idea how to trim parts in between. And I don't have a Mac computer :) Just in case.

Anyway! Here is the video. I remove my makeup with the Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Water, then I show you how I clean my face using the REN No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm, and how I moisturize at night. 

I hope you like it!





















2 comments:

  1. I love this kind of chit chat videos Pat!
    That Ren cleansing balm sounds lovely, I would love to try it.
    Good night sweetheart!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, you would love it! It makes me look forward to cleansing my face at night :) If you read the list of ingredients, you will like it even more. Good night to you love! xx

    ReplyDelete