Thursday, May 30, 2013

Foundation Series: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Oil-Free



This is a tinted moisturizer I don't particularly love nor like to be honest. Though it does even out the skin tone and it contains SPF 20, it's too thick for me. I feel like it sits on my skin. Coverage-wise, it's sheer. The finish is slightly dewy. It's not very long-lasting on my skin despite the fact this is an oil-free product. It starts to cake up a bit after four hours. I do have to set it with powder. Watch the video if you wan't to see how this looks on my skin right after applying it. Before and after pictures will be down below. Enjoy and thanks for your time!




Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Oil-Free shade Sand
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Oil-Free shade Sand
Before

After Applying Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

Finished Makeup

Finished Makeup

6 comments:

  1. Hm.. I think it has a too light coverage, como que necesitas mas en la zona de la frente y eso no es algo que buscarĂ­a en un tinted moisturizer, mas si no dura tanto en la piel..

    me encantaria porbar el matte moisture tint de joeur!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Por eso mismo hago estos reviews. Detesto este TM!!!! Y tan costoso que es! OOOhhh no he oido de ese... tengo que hacer mi research... besos!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of a tinted moisturizer... but can't wear them... I need coverage, lots, and lots, of coverage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same thoughts about this one!! It feels just slightly too "heavy" or like it sits on top of the skin to be oil free. I like it but don't really love it. I don't reach for it often x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I don't reach for it often at all... x!

      Delete