Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Birthday Makeup

Hi dolls! My birthday was yesterday (July 13th), and I would like to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who congratulated me on Instagram. I was in shock to see how many of you wrote some kind words. So really, thank you.

This will be a quick post just showing you which makeup products I used. Enjoy!


Product List


- Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Lorac Pro Palette
- Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner in Deep Black
- Tarte Eyelash Curlers
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara in Black
- Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in Brunette
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX08
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer NC30
- Mac Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen in Radiant Rose
- Mac Mineralize SkinFinish Natural in Light
- Mac Pro Scultping Cream in Richly Honed
- Nars Lovejoy Blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Highlighting Powder Duo (not in picture)
- Estee Lauder lipstick in Barely Nude (not in picture)
- Estee Lauder lip gloss in Orchid Passion (not in picture)
- Sephora Lashes "Mink"




The Final Look





My hair stylist knew it was my birthday, and he usually blow dries my hair with the ends sticking out (which is how I currently like it the most). This time though, after blow drying my hair, he created some soft curls. At the end, he said to me: this is my birthday gift to you. He's such a sweetheart! I gave him a huge hug and said thank you like three times.



I would love to know: which makeup products do you choose to use for special occasions?

10 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks great! I really want to get Lorac Pro Palette soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Lorac Pro Palette is a very, very versatile palette. Very pigmented and buttery, too. You'll like! xx

      Delete
  2. Preciosa!! Amo tu pelo, los tonos y rulos.. Todo hermoso!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Flo! Tan linda como siempre <3 un beso!

      Delete
  3. Amazing makeup sis! Love it!
    Your hairdresser did a great job with your hair! It looks so glamorous!
    Lots of love...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! Hehe I love him :) Sending lots more love back to you! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Love this look :)

    simplyme93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look! beautiful brows!

    ReplyDelete