Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Chat


Hi beautiful ladies! I know I haven't been around lately, and it saddens me because I miss blogging and I wish I had more time. I will be able to get back at it soon since I'm off from school for a month starting this Friday. I've been busy since I'm on my last year of Psychology... I will be starting my internships in September (scary). Also, I'm in a separate school where it's 100% Psychoanalytic Training (which is what I love and will pursue). 

My sister moved to the US on Friday (for college) which has me a bit down as well. The apartment is so quiet now. I miss her!

I ordered a few things online which my dad will bring back from the States hopefully next week, so I will be reviewing for you new bits from This Works, Jurlique, L'oreal and Nuxe

I also wanted to take a quick moment and ask you: what would you like to see on my blog? Is there anything specific?

I "filmed" myself earlier today applying my favorite foundation-- the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer-- but due to terrible lighting, I deleted the videos... I'm not 100% confident in front of the camera, and I take very long doing my makeup (I'm a perfectionist and a bit OCD!) but I would like to you one way or another how I do my makeup. We'll see what I come up with!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and I wish you a happy Monday!
xoxo,
Pat


5 comments:

  1. Tenés que estar feliz de que tu hermana empezó a estudiar :)
    Me encanta como queda esa base en tu piel.. para mi es un gran misterio, me gustaria probarla un dia sin el riesgo de comprarla y que me quede mal

    Un besitoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tienes razon! Lo estoy, pero la extrano.
      Gracias por el cumplido sobre la base! Sabes, algo que no es tan bueno es que el ingrediente principal es mineral oil.. lee cuando puedas la lista de ingredientes. Es cuestion de probarla y ver como te cae antes de comprarlo. Beso!

      Delete
    2. Ah! Y no te recomiendo comprarla online. Comprala cuando puedas ir a un counter para que te la prueben.

      Delete
  2. I appreciate your talent of writing professionally. I am impressed of your valuable posts. Your blog is super awesome. Keep writing more. I subscribed to your awesome site. You do mine as well, thanks.
    www.bestskincareproductsreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind feedback. I'll check out your website-- I love skincare!

      Delete