Friday, December 20, 2013

Tutorial: My Full-Coverage Makeup Using Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer

I have talked about it more times than I can remember and I know I said way back that I'd do a tutorial using it because it can be hard to work with. The Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is a highly, highly pigmented product that can be used as a foundation or concealer. It is powerful stuff you guys, but honestly, I love the finish. It is the foundation that has given me the most compliments out of all the foundations I've own or tried. 

I use it by itself because I love a good ol' a full-coverage foundation. If you're interested in seeing how I use it and how I contour and highlight, check out the video down below.



Ah, big PS: I had tried to film a tutorial on my eye look previous to this video but it came out so, so bad... I was filming it in natural daylight and then it got really dark so I went back to my old spot with artificial lighting. I hope you don't mind :)


2 comments:

  1. Very nice sis!
    You are right, it's all about the content! I actually find that the lighting and everything is great!
    I'm shocked at the small amount of foundation you need! Wow! This stuff is really pigmented!
    Your face looks flawless... as always! :-)
    Much love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I actually use "a lot of it" because a pea sized would be enough, especially if you mix it with a moisturizer because it becomes a tinted moisturizer with very, very good coverage. Other people use it to spot conceal. But you know I'm all about the full coverage LOL. Thanks for watching and thank you for all the sweet compliments. XOXOXO!

      Delete