Sunday, September 28, 2014

Holiday Sets Love: Sephora Skin Wionderland


Raise your hand if you love holiday sets! I wouldn't be surprised if everyone did. They make an excellent gift for loved ones or yourself, they're usually reasonably priced for the amount of products you're getting and you get to try a wide range of products without committing to full sizes. 

Today I'm sharing with you my current favorite one by Sephora out for 2014 which I bought yesterday: Skin Wonderland. Inside you get 11 products worth a total of $147 for only $56. 

  • Amorepacific Treatment Enzyme Peel (7 g / 0.2 oz)
  • Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream (full size / 75 ml / 2.5 fl oz)
  • Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil (30 ml / 1 fl oz)
  • Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil (5 ml / 0.6 fl oz)
  • Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist (15 ml / 0.5 fl oz)
  • Kate Somerville ExfoliKate (15 ml / 0.5 fl oz)
  • Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla (25 g / 0.9 oz)
  • L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil (75 ml / 2.5 fl oz)
  • Nude Skincare Pro Genius Treatment Oil (10ml / 0.34 oz)
  • Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip Flash Peel (15 g / 0.5 fl oz)
  • Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask (1 packette / 2 sheets)

Great sizes, great brands. You do get a full size Caudalie Hand Cream. I've heard the Clarins Tonic Body Treatment is great for stretch marks. The L'Occitane Shower Oil is an evident favorite, as I'm on my second full-size. I love shaving my legs with it! The Nude Oil is a great over-all treat for the skin. It is packed with fatty acids without leaving the complexion shiny. I'm excited to play with everything else and report back. Overall, I think this is highly worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I love holiday sets too!!!
    What a bargain! Can't wait to read your thoughts on everything...
    By the way, I want to try the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil because of you!
    Have a nice day auntie! ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete