Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder


For the longest time I was contouring with Benefit Hoola - a warm toned matte bronzer. Sure, it did a good job of accentuating rather untraceable contoures on my face but it was still a bronzer, hence it was just a tad too obvious it was there. 

I also tried a darker shade of the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick but it had too much red in it.

A contour should be ashy in color with a grey cast to it to fully imitated the natural shadow on hollow areas of the face. 

Kevyn Aucoin - I had read enough about his Sculpting Powder in Medium and how it was the perfect shade for those with light to medium skin tones. People were right. This is worth the hype.





The Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder will give the illusion of a slimmer face with more dimension. Don't know what to do with that bronzer you were using before? Use it for what it's meant to be used as: to warm up your complexion.

What is your favorite contouring product?

5 comments:

  1. You look flawless sis... as always!
    Much love! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, oh my...this powder has such a beautiful tone to it...Your cheeks look so chiseled! Love the look! And you have fabulous brows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Trust me, I don't have defined cheekbones LOL so this product helps me fake that.

      Delete
  3. Dios mio que hermosa!!!
    Quiero este producto <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Coco! <3
      A ti que te encanta contouring tambien, creo que lo amaras.

      Delete