Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal

 As soon as I hit twenty-five, I began noticing changes on my skin. The areas that used to be oily became dry. I then realized I had developed "normal" skin, which just means that it isn't too dry or too oily. I always prep my skin prior to applying makeup, always, but using specific products can help you get juicy-looking skin.

This year I also learned that I love "glowy" skin and one of my favorite ways of achieving that is by using a highlighter. I had seen "Opal" Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed on Instagram far too many times. I gazed at the golden glow knowing I needed it in my collection. 

Fast forward, it's now my favorite highlighter. I find Opal to look great on people with yellow undertones, however, Becca has a few more shades, so I'm sure you could find something suitable for you. 

Though this is a powder product, it blends as if it were a cream. Its high pigmentation means you have to be careful when dabbing your brush. It's always best to build the product little by little as it is never easy to "remove" makeup once it's on the skin. 



I love using my Real Techniques Contour Brush to apply it directly to the high points of my face. Highly recommend!

4 comments:

  1. Your review came just in time! I'm trying to look for a nice highlighter. I'm getting tired of my Benefit Watt's Up and I want to try another product for a change. Thanks for posting this!
    And by the way, your eye makeup is flawless and so on point. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I could help you! I am also a big fan of Watts Up....but this is better! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. That is such a beautiful highlighter! It looks lovely!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete