Friday, March 20, 2015

The Best Mask Ever

Of course I'm biased, and as I always say, every skin is different, so what works for me may not work for you.

Skincare is my favorite thing. I love makeup, but there is something about skincare that just calms me down every morning and every night as I get ready to begin my ritual - one I never skip.

I have gone through four full-size Arcona Tea Tree Mask bottles and I already got my fifth one in the mail yesterday - that's how much I love it. And because I love it so much, I knew it was time to dedicate a proper post for it.



There are so many things I love about this mask, so let me break it down:
  •  It's minty: I love using this when I'm exhausted after a long day, on a sleepy, groggy morning, when I'm sick or when I need a "pick me up" because this mask is ultra-minty and the cooling effect makes me feel calm and spoiled, providing a unique aromatherapy experience.
  • Excellent ingredient list: It contains purifying ingredients but also soothing, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial ones. 
  • You can leave it as long as you want: this isn't a mask that's going to "harden" as it dries, and it won't harm your skin if you fall asleep during a nap. 
  • It's good for ALL skin types: because of its texture (light cream), it glides on easily cleansing the skin from impurities, reducing inflammation of existing breakouts and preventing further ones. 
  • It doesn't dry out the skin: Unlike typical purifying masks, this one never leaves my complexion feeling dry or tight.
  • Gentle: You can use this mask 2-3 times a week.
I personally love applying it with a fan brush because you end up using less product than if you would applying it with your fingertips. 

Ingredients: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sulphur, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant Oils), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Melaleuca Altenafolin (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allatonin, Lavender Extract, Geranium Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Seed Extract).

This is certainly a mask I don't ever want to be without. So many people compliment me on my skin and truly, I invest a lot in products to try to keep it in the best condition as possible. If I were to tell you one of my "little secrets", I'd say "Go get the Arcona Tea Tree Mask". And for the record, I'm not sponsored by Arcona. I genuinely LOVE this.

You can find it on their website, but Nordstrom offers free shipping!

1 comment:

  1. Sound like something I would really enjoy. It's on my wishlist. Thank you. ❤️

    ReplyDelete