Monday, March 30, 2015

My First Memebox: Easter Mystery Box

Hi guys! This is my first subscription box ever and I can't believe I waited this long to get one. 

I love discovering new, different and unique beauty products. Korean skincare and beauty is definitely unique. Despite the quirky and cute packaging, Korean skincare is actually very high quality at a more affordable price.

What I like about Memebox is that you get to choose a box as opposed to other subscription programs that make you commit to a monthly or yearly subscription and you get mailed one every month/every few months.


 I purchased the Easter Mystery Box ($40) towards the end of last week and I received it in the mail today (Monday). I loved opening it! It felt like Christmas!


In the box:
- It's Skin Mangowhite Body Mist (Full-Size 150ml, $12.50)
- Skinfood Grapefruit Refreshing Body Wash (Full-Size 320ml, $16.10)
- Skinfood Soda Fizzer Black Sugar (Full-Size 63g, $8)
- TonyMoly Egg Pore Shiny Skin Soap (Full-Size 50g x 2 $14)
- Skin79 Olive Mask (Full-Size 75ml $17)

I can't wait to try these out and share wit you what I think! I'm most intrigued by Tony Moly's soap because they are shaped like eggs. I posted a video on Instagram showing them -- aren't they cute?!



No comments:

Post a Comment