I decided to make it more "fun" and "daytime" by adding some metallic gold eyeliner and smoking it up with a creamy, brown shadow.
To see more pictures and a list of detailed products that I used, continue reading!
Step one: eyes
| From left to right: Shiseido Shimmering Eye Cream in Techno Gold, Mac Red Brick, Mac Sunny Spot, Mac Espresso, Mac Blanc Type |
1. I applied Shimmering Cream Eye Color in "Techno Gold" by Shiseido as a base. This is a metallic, dewy and sparkly color. I love, love, love the texture - extremely creamy and easy to blend.
| Kat Von D Ludwig Palette (left), Dior Garden Pastels (right) |
2. I added Brick Red by Mac to my lids, followed by Sunny Spot blended on the crease.
3. To intensify the look, I used the shade "Leather" from Kat Von D's Ludwig Palette (matte brown). Then blended, applied some more, blended, applied some more...until I was satisfied with the smokey effect.
4. I applied Mac's Blanc Type below my brows as a neutral highlight (no shimmer as there was enough reflection below from the Shiseido base).
5. To open up my eyes, I used the bottom left champagne shade from Dior's "Garden Pastels" Palette on the tear duct area.
| From left to right: Mac Fluidline, Stila Kajal Eye Liner, Mac Super Slick Liquid Eye Liner, Benefit They're Real Mascara |
6. After drawing a thin line with a wing above my top lashes using Fluidline in the color Blacktrack by Mac, I added some sparkle over it using Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in the color "Pure Show", also by Mac.
7. I applied Stila's Kajal Eye Liner in the color "Onyx" on my waterline, and smudged some on my bottom lash line.
8. After curling my lashes, I lengthened my top and bottom lashes using They're Real Mascara by Benefit.
9. I filled in my brows with Espresso by Mac.
9. I filled in my brows with Espresso by Mac.
Step two: perfect the face
| From left to right: Benefit Porefessional, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Concealer, Vichy Normaderm Concealer |
1. I primed my skin using Porefessional by Benefit.
2. After not having used it much in a while because it is so hard to find anywhere near me, I decided to use my Healthy Mix Foundation by Bourjois in the shade 56 Light Bronze (one of my favorite).
3. I concealed my dark circles with the Healthy Mix Concealer in the shade 53 Dark Radiance, also by Bourjois.
4. I concealed my spots using Vichy's Normaderm concealer.
Random fact: Bourjois owns Chanel. I thought it was the other way around, but Wayne Goss clarified this on Youtube. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Step 4: enhance your natural features
No comments:
Post a Comment