What is it?
A lightweight conditioning treatment that helps rejuvenate tired, dull-looking hair.
What is the texture like?
Creamy but not greasy.
It's good to know that...
This is a product you can use before a special event to have silky, smooth hair in very little time.
How do you apply it?
Apply a pump or more (depending on hair length, I like to use two pumps) on hair after shampooing concentrating on the mid-shaft to ends. Leave it on for 3-5 minutes, rinse and style as usual.
Who would love this?
- Hair product junkies.
- Those whose hair lacks luster and shine.
- Those who don't like to spend much time on their hair (this is a very quick treatment)
- People on a budget.
Will I re-purchase this?
Yes. I love how manageable and soft my hair is after using this. It is a treat for my curls. I personally love Tresemme and their philosophy - getting salon quality products at an affordable price.
The results:
Have you tried Tresemme? Do you like any of their products?
Hi Patricia!
ReplyDeleteWow it leaves your hair very shiny!
I used to love the Tresemme heat protectant spray (black bottle) when I had long hair!
Now that my hair is short I use the Elixir Ultime by Kérastase. One drop and it leaves my hair super silky!
This product sounds like a little miracle worker! Thanks for sharing!
Bonne nuit! :-)
xx
Anne.
ah! that one is also great. my mom uses it as well. i am also using the kerastase ultime, it definitely added lots of extra shine today! i love the smell! all of kerastase products, really.
ReplyDeletexx
thanks for the review, im going to try this :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! I hope you like it as much as I do! xx
Delete