Hi everyone! I feel like I've been so neutralish lately makeup-wise, that I wanted to go for something different. Something colorful, happy and... summer-ish. If you're interested in seeing how I created this look, keep reading!
The Mess
The Eyes
The eyes were the key to this entire look. I started off priming eyes with the Urban Decay Primer potion, because I was going to be working with cream and powder textures, so I wanted everything to stay in place. Next, using my index finger, I placed Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in the shade Techno Gold all over the lids. Nobody ever seems to talk about this product, and I absolutely love the shade range and the texture. Note: this doesn't last long by itself on the lids, despite Shiseido's claim that it lasts for 16 hours. Just use an eye primer underneath.
![]() |
| All shades by MAC |
On to the step where the magic happened. If you're recreating this look or trying something similar, be patient with this step as there is a lot of blending involved.
Once I had Techno Gold and Sunny Spot on my lids, I added Rule only on the mid and outer parts of the lid because I wanted Techno Gold to still show. Then I used Soft Brown as my crease color, blending it with Saddle only on the outer third of the crease. I then blended it all using Samoa Silk as the gradient shade, and then added Passionate very lightly above it. I finished off with Shroom as my highlighter. Note: I always use a clean brush whenever I blend. Also, if you have very little eyelid like myself, use smaller brushes to apply the eyeshadows if you're going to be working with many shades.
Once I was done with my eyeshadow, I used Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade Deep Black, curled my lashes and applied Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara in Black to my top and bottom lashes. I also lined my upper and lower lashline with the Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx (which I also smudged onto my lower lashline).
Base
I primed my skin using Benefit Porefessional so my Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer (shade SX 08) would glide on easier. I can't stress enough how much I love this foundation. Full coverage that looks natural? Yes, please.
I sealed everything into place with the L'oreal Tranlucide Loose Powder in the shade Translucent.
Moving on to my favorite step. Highlighting and contouring! After I concealed my dark circles with the Mac Studio Finish Concealer, I highlighted my undereye area with Mac Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen in Radiant Rose. I then contoured my nose, cheekbones and temples with the Mac Pro Sculpting Cream in the shade Richly Honed.
PS: The blush I used was Illamasqua Excite Powder Blush.
Lips
When I see the Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, I immediately think of summer. Love this shade!
The Result
Have a great day! X


o.jpg)

simply delicious :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Lucy! :) x
DeleteThis looks really pretty on you!!
ReplyDeleteKendra
www.beautybykendrac.com
Thanks Kendra! X
DeleteGorgeous baby!! Tenes nueva camara? Tus fotos estan excelentes pat :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/
Gracias guapa! No, esta camara la tengo desde hace, a ver...casi 8 a~os! Mas bien quisiera venderla para comprarme una que grabe. Ahi veremos! Gracias por tu apoyo! Un besote!
DeleteThis is sooo stunning. My favorite look from you so far, gorgeous <33
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Coco! That means a lot to me coming from you! Beso!
DeleteI love the look of your eyeshadow palette, as much as I love this sunset makeup look! You're very creative! x
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Gorkem! :) X
DeleteYou look amazing
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteYou are one of the rare people I know that can pull off these shades!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a beautiful Venezuelan sunset... ;-)
I love the last pic, your hair is just perfection...
Big kiss sis!
xoxo
Thanks sis! LOL I found that picture randomly online. But thank you for the compliments. Hair secrets coming soon.... thanks to you. Big kiss! xoxo
Delete