Thursday, January 3, 2013

Face of the day (03.01.13)

Thank God I used a tinted moisturizer today... I went to the grocery store with my mom this afternoon and we were melting. Yup. Beginning of January and it was +100°F.


A very easy, neutral eye today using a beautiful Kat Von D eyeshadow palette and olive/bronzy skin. To see the full list of products and pictures, continue reading.





List of products on this picture:
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in the shade "Sand"
2. Dior Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer in the shade "002 Beige"
3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
4. Mac Paint Pot in the shade "Painterly" as a base
5. Mac Fluidline in the shade "Blacktrack"
6.  Kat Von D "Ludwig" palette: I had been neglecting this palette for a while, but today was a reminder of how creamy and luscious these shadows are. They are a DREAM to blend! I used the shades "Downtown", "Baroque", "Leather" and "Tequila"
7. L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in the shade "Blackest Black": the formula dries quickly. Lashes can look clumpy. Not my favorite.
8. L'oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in the color "Brown": this eyeliner goes on creamy on the top lid, which is how I had used it til today, not on the waterline. Unlike the Stila Kajal Eyeliner, this L'oreal one doesn't glide as easily, and the pigmentation seems faded.
9. Buxom Lip Tarnish in the shade "Busted"

To add a little glow to the face, I used the following products:

Dior Harmonie de Blush in the shade "Coral Riviera" and "Girl Meets Pearl" by Benefit.







And finally, to set everything and control the shine for this equator weather, I used this L'oreal Powder in the shade "Medium" which gave me a bronzier finish.









Final result:

2 comments: