Monday, January 7, 2013

Face of the day (07.01.13)


Products on this picture:
1. Lorac Pro Palette
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream shade 17
3. Mac Fluidline in shade Blacktrack
4. Mac Pro Sculpting Cream in the shade Richly Honed
5. Mac Studio Finish Concealer in the shade NC30
6. Benefit Benetint
7. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in the shade Natural
8. Dior BB Cream


Other products used
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in the shade Brunette/Dark Brown


L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in the shade Black


Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner in the shade 78 Bleu chatoyant


The final look:
Shades used from the Lorac Pro Palette: LT.Pink, Mauve, Taupe, Deep Purple and Espresso

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear,you have e really nice blog! I liked ur blog posts..Great.. :)

    I love love love love this!

    I follow u :))
    I wish follow me back *)
    www.naslii.com

    Kiss u :)

    ReplyDelete