Monday, January 7, 2013

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Swatches

Originally designed and created for French water ballet dancers, Make Up For Ever's Aqua Collection was something I was always curious to try. Finally I got my hands on three of their Aqua Creams. They're completely waterproof - which means no creasing, no transferring and no fading, even on the most extreme weathers. Some are even formulated to be worn on eyes, cheeks and lips. 




From left to right: 17 Plum, 21 Turquoise, 15 Taupe

17 Plum

21 Turquoise

15 Taupe



From top to bottom:15, 21, 17

From top to bottom: 17, 21, 15

From top to bottom: 15, 21, 17


Today I used shade 17 as a base for a plum look. It was very easy to blend, but you have to do so fast as the product dries quickly. Once this sets, it sets!

The shades are truly beautiful. The pictures don't do them justice. All three are shimmery (not glittery), but highly pigmented I was light handed when I swatched these. You can definitely build up the color.

You get 6g of product - one more gram than Mac's Paint Pots. And honestly, I'm liking these so much more...

Why?

- Creamier
- Easier to work with
- Huge variety of colors

Beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's SOOO pretty in person! All of them. The plum one would look beautiful on you.

      Delete
    2. and Gorkem bought th eplum and I picked the 04 the white one last Saturday:) She made me buy!! :)

      Delete
  2. I have shade #2 Steel, and I do love it... I think I'd like some more, that Plum does look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked it up and it looks very pretty! I'm very, very impressed with the quality of these pots.. The plum one is delicious!

      Delete