Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Face of the Day (16.01.13)

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. Today's Face of the Day features blue, green and yellow shadows. Very vibrant!

If you're interested in how I achieved this look and which products I used, continue reading!


Hola a todos!

Espero que estén bien. El Face of the Day del día de hoy contiene tonos azules, verdes y amarillos. Muy vibrante!


Si estas interesada/o en saber cómo logré este look y que productos utilicé, continua leyendo!







Eyes/Ojos
I began using Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in shade 21.

Empecé utilizando el Aqua Cream número 21 de Make Up For Ever.



Moving on to eyeshadows, I used my Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box. Peace all over the lid, Graffiti on the crease, Honey below my brow and Zero blended on the outer V.

Luego utilicé varias sombras de mi Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box - Peace sobre el párpado móvil, Graffiti sobre la cuenca, Honey sobre el párpado fijo y Zero difuminado hacia fuera en forma de V. 




I used Mac's Fluidline as my top liner and Benefit's They're Real Mascara.

Usé el delineador Mac Fluidline y el rimel They're Real Mascara de Benefit. 


I then applied Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner in 78 Bleu Chatoyant on my waterline, and the following Sephora Jumbo Liners in this exact order starting from the tearduct: 10 Green, 11 Turquioise and 13 Marine.

Luego apliqué mi delineador de Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner en el color 78 Bleu Chatoyant sobre mi línea de agua, y los siguientes Jumbo Liners de Sephora debajo de las pestañas inferiores: 10 Green, 11 Turquoise y 13 Marine.



I filled my eyebrows using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in the shade Dark Brown

Rellené mis cejas con el Brow Powder de Anastasia Beverly Hills en el tono Dark Brown. 




Face/Rostro
I applied Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in the shade 155 to even out my skin tone, setting it with the Make Up For Ever HD Powder. I concealed my dark circles using Mac Studio Finish Concealer in the shade NC 30.

Apliqué la base Make Up For Ever HD en el tono 155 sobre mi rostro, sellándolo con el Polvo HD de Make Up For Ever. Como corrector, utilicé Mac Studio Finish Concealer en el tono NC30.



To contour, I used Mac Pro Sculpting Cream in the shade Richly Honed. As for blush, I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade Blissful. I highlighted the top of my cheekbones using Lorac Perfectly Lit in the shade Spotlight.


Para el contorno de la cara, usé Mac Pro Sculpting Cream en el tono Richly Honed. Como rubor, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush en el color Blissful. Como iluminador, Lorac Perfectly Lit en el tono Spotlight. 




Lips/Labios
I applied Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in the shade 065 Rosy Nude

Apliqué el labial Revlon Colorburst en el color 065 Rosy Nude.



The final look?




Have a lovely day everyone!


Que tengan un lindo día!


2 comments: