Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Face of the day (23.01.12) VIDEO!





Oh Lord. Did I just do that? Ok, so some lovely women encouraged me to start YouTubing. I was hesitant, but I gave it a shot.

I don't have a fancy camera, just a simple Sony Cybershot that records HD videos. 

I started filming. Yap, yap, yap, the lense shut. The camera died!

I had to record the video with my phone, so I apologize for the crappy quality even though I apologized like three times in the video. 

I wanted to make this more interactive for all of you. I hope you like it. Maybe I will make a nice YouTube one next time...

Here is a picture regardless, as well as the list of products.


 Face
1. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
2. Dior Airflash Foundation in the shade 300
3. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in the shade 3
4. Vichy Normaderm Concealer
5. Nars Laguna Bronzer
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade Splendor
7. Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter
8. Dior Capture Totale Loose Powder in the shade 001 Bright Light

Eyes
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in the shade Dark Brown
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in the shade 17
3. Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow
4. Lorac Pro Palette
5. Revlon eyelash curler
6. Bourjois Volumizer Ultra Black Mascara
7. Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Crayon in the shade Black

Lips
1. Lancome Lipliner in the shade Mauvelle
2. Lancome lipstick in the shade All Done Up


I hope you liked the post! Have a lovely day! xx

6 comments:

  1. Lorac pro palette is very tempting I think I ll order this to a friend from New York even though I have lots of eyeshadows:)But One more is never too much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it. I think it's a palette every woman should have. You can create a numerous amount of looks with it... and the quality of the shadows is ridiculously amazing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Patricia!

    Great products! You did so well for a first (or second!) video! You are very pretty and well spoken! Love that!
    That Dior foundation looks so nice... I really want to try it! I got the Beauty Flash Balm not so long ago and currently testing it!
    I will report soon on my blog!
    Have a great day! Do more videos please! ;-)

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne!

      Thank you. The Dior foundation is really nice. Pricey, so maybe go to a store and test it out, get color tested and see how it works for you.
      I hope you end up liking the Beauty Flash Balm! Some people love it, some people hate it. Just like with any other product.
      Thanks for the feedback as well! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous for the first ever blog video! I'm surprised with your confidence! keep going, beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete