Monday, January 21, 2013

Mini Beauty Haul

Hello everyone!



I went to the mall today, and being the product junkie that I am, I had to grab two things.

I've never had a hand cream before, and lately, my hands have been getting extremely dry due to one of my OCD habits - washing my hands too often.

So it was time to purchase my first hand cream! I went over to Erbario Toscano - a lovely Italian shop - and bought their Olive Oil Hand Cream.

The ingredient list really got me. This is packed with lots of hydrating goodies such as: jojoba oil, olive oil, calendula oil, castor oil and aloe vera.




If you follow me, you know that I'm in the process of growing out my hair, so I'm really taking care of it. I've always loved hair products anyway - especially at home treatments.

I saw the Kerastase Voile Nuit overnight treatment for fine hair and immediately wanted it.

Some goodies that popped on the ingredient list were: jojoba oil, avocado oil and wheat protein.





You basically spray it on your hair before going to bed, avoiding the roots. The product is supposed to absorb overnight and deeply penetrate, waking up with silky and shiny hair.

I will definitely be reviewing these and letting you know what I think!


What are your favorite hand creams and hair treatments?

Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment