Sunday, January 27, 2013

Quick and Simple Day Look: Tutorial

Due to the positive feedback I received on Instagram after posting a picture for Face of the Day, I decided to share it with you guys on a video!

@makeupbypatricia

I only got about four hours of sleep, so I looked ridiculously tired when I woke up. I also had very little time to get ready.

This is a great look for when you're in a hurry and you want to look bright. Something as simple as a BB cream can immediately make you look a whole lot better by evening the skin tone and giving it a nice-dewy look.

I also recommend using a good eye serum/cream first thing after you wash your face and before you do your makeup. It really makes a difference. I have an excellent one I'm going to review soon

I recorded the video when I got back after six hours, and my makeup still looked pretty good considering the fact that I have combination skin and the city where I live in is very hot and humid

I "touched-up" half of my face to show you exactly what I did.
PS: And I terribly messed up my pretty liner.

I know I have to work on better timing, and cropping down the videos. Remember, I'm new! 

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! This made me so happy! I love how you apply the bb cream and how fresh it looks on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I wish I had never touched the liner haha

      Delete
  2. Great video! FOTD videos are always fun to watch! :)
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore your accent, you can't be from Venezuela!
    my accent half argentinian half british is just terrible :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I adore both Argentinean and British accents :)

      Delete