Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A New Favorite: Farmhouse Fresh One Fine Day Flawless Face Polish Review

Hello!

I am excited to share with you this amazing product. I was introduced to it by a local cosmetologist and I immediately fell in love.

Farmhouse Fresh is a brand that originated in Texas, USA. They have a wide range of products that are 90-99% natural. They gained a lot of recognition once they were featured in Oprah's magazine, claiming that it is one of her favorite brands. 

On to the product...

What is it?
One Fine Day is a 98.5% natural cleanser/exfoliator that is powerful enough to remove dirt, oil and impurities, gentle enough to remove dead cells with sugar and moisturizing enough to leave your skin dewy afterwards.

You get 6 oz. of product in a fairly large and heavy glass container. 




What is the texture like? 
Gooey. I hadn't used that word in a while...but yes, it's gooey and somewhat sticky. It goes on clear, but once you start rubbing it in, it turns into a white paste that washes off easily with water.




It's good to know that...
- Sugar gently exfoliates.
- The skin is moisturized with amazing goodies such as: castor oil, shea butter, grapefruit oil, lemon oil, lime oil, tangerine oil, vanilla oil, sunflower oil and vitamin E. 
- It's paraben-free, sulfate-free and gluten-free.
- It has no synthetic fragrances.
- It doesn't strip off your skin's natural oils, therefore, you won't get that "tight" feeling after cleansing. 
- It is gentle enough for daily use. 
- The skin GLOWS afterwards, and it feels SO smooth!
- The scent is absolutely amazing. Fruity and vanilla-ish, but not over-powering. 
- A little goes a very long way. 
- This is a great product to use before a mask as it will open up pores.
- This product has not broken me out. 

How do you use it?
- Apply to face and neck using circular motions, then rinse with warm water. Follow with your favorite moisturizer. 

Why is it a favorite?
I love the fact that it contains so many natural ingredients - I don't feel like I'm adding more junk to my face. Instead, I can feel the sugar exfoliating my skin and the oils moisturizing. I had been using an Avene cleanser in the morning (Cleanance Range - for acne) and my skin would feel so tight afterwards. On the other hand, after using One Fine Day, I am left with a radiant complexion that feels ultra-soft. 

Official Website: 



Thanks for reading! Goodnight! x

No comments:

Post a Comment