Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Benefit Erase Paste Review

Those who struggle with dark circles ought to seek a corrector.

I am showing my bare face on these pictures. No makeup, no editing, no filters, nothing. I want you to see what Benefit Erase Paste does to a naked face.

But what is it?
Erase paste is a salmon-toned, creamy-sticky corrector for the under-eye area. It's meant to erase signs of fatigue and conceal any blue-purple shades.

PS: My shade is Medium





Naked face:




Benefit Erase Paste on one eye (left eye):



Benefit Erase Paste on both eyes:





I hope you found this post useful. If you are reading and have a blogspot, please leave your link below so I can check it out. Thanks! x

9 comments:

  1. Actually it seems efficient! I guess you are younger than me( soon 30) but does it crease in wrinkles? And is it long lasting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I like to pair it up with a concealer afterwards but I wanted you guys to see how the product looked by itself.

      It does crease, unfortunately. But then again, all concealers crease on me. If I set them with powder, they will crease less, but they still crease nonetheless.

      Delete
  2. all concealers crease on me as well, my favorite to date is Bye Bye Under Eye by It Cosmetics... but I think I'll try to get myself a sample of this as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing the info! I have not tried anything by It Cosmetics yet... I will have to check that out :)

      Delete
  3. unfortunateley ı don t like to set my conealer wih powder during the day my under eyes get dry much more quickly in all cases they crease :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you use a hydrating eye cream/serum underneath?

      Delete
  4. Great results.. Following u now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great results :) im now follwoing ur blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete