Monday, February 25, 2013

Revlon Lip Buttter Candy Apple

Hi beauties!

Today I'll be reviewing a lip butter I've seen around on the blogger world lately. All of you have shown  different shades that you love, and I decided to pick a bright color.






Candy apple is a cool-tone orangy-red lipstick that I find very flattering on anyone. It's a pop of color that would instantly brighten anyone's face. I have been wearing it a lot recently and I have nothing negative to say about it. 





The texture is smooth, not sticky.  I usually wear a lip balm under any lipstick, but I can skip this step whenever I use this lip butter, which means it's very moisturizing!

I find it to be long-lasting with the exception of times when I'm drinking beverages or eating. It doesn't run or fade quickly otherwise. 

I am planning on getting more colors soon!







Do you own Candy Apple? What do you think of it?
Do you own any other Revlon Lip Butters? Share!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia!

    Those pictures of you look absolutely beautiful!
    Candy Apple is definitely a good shade for your skintone!
    I got 2 new lip butters while I was in Dubaï! I got Sweet Tart and Sugar Frosting... I also got another Revlon lipstick which I can't wait to talk about on my blog!
    Have a lovely evening! :-)
    Kisses...

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you wearing foundation, or base, I can't tell. If so, could you share the brand and shade? Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact foundation shade 30 beige

    ReplyDelete