Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An Important Mention

Hi everyone!

Quick post today just to show you a video on someone who has been such an inspiration lately. 

I've never taken any makeup lessons/courses. I've simply always adored makeup and have learned everything that I know thanks to: Wayne Goss, Lisa Eldridge, Ruth Crilly, the Pixiwoo sisters, Emily Noel and Jaclyn Hill.

I found Jaclyn randomly on YouTube. I fell in love with her videos because she takes the time to explain you every single step she does in her makeup routine, her videos have great quality (including very close zooms when she does her eyemakeup) and I think she's just the queen on blending. She has made me really appreciate neautrals - which I think it's already a given if you follow me on Instagram

I want you to learn what I've learnt, which is why I'm sharing this with you today. If you have a particular adoration for someone on YouTube, please let me know! 





Thanks so much for your support. I can't come up with the right words, but I'm genuinely very thankful, flattered and happy. I never thought I'd ever receive the positive feedback I've received from all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment