Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Face of the Day (26.03.13)

Hi beauties! I was feeling a little bit experimental yesterday. I hadn't done a pop of color on the eyes in a while, especially using greens. If you're interested in finding out which products I used to achieve this look, continue reading.





 Full List of Products


1. Sephora Jumbo Liner shade 10 Green
2. Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box
3. Mac Fluidline shade Blacktrack
4. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara shade Black
5. Stila Kajal Liner shade Onyx
6. Clinique Super Fine Liner for Brows shade Soft Brown
7. La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat
8. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh and Hydrating Cream Compact shade 30 Beige
9. Benefit Erase Paste shade Medium
10. Mac Studio Finish Concealer shade NC30
11. Mac Pro Sculpting Cream shade Richly Honed
12. Benefit Wattsup
13. Chanel Joues Contraste shade 63 Plum Attraction
14. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick shade Rosy Nude


Eyes

I've talked about the Sephora Jumbo Liners before and how much I love them. They can be used as eyeliners or as a base. I used 10 Green as a base.




Then for eyeshadows, I used the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box. Aren't these colors gorgeous?



I applied Graffiti on the lid, followed by Underground on the crease, and then I layered Zero over it, blending across the entire socket of the eye. I then placed Scratch on the brow bone. 

I applied some Mac Fluidline on the top lashline, winging it out. To intensify my eyes, I applied the Stila Kajal eyeliner both on the top and bottom waterline. 

I went back to Graffiti and I applied it on the first half of my bottom lashline, followed by Zero on the second half, blending it well for a smokey effect.

After curling my lashes, I applied two coats of the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara in Black on my top and bottom lashes. 

Current favorite at the moment, my Clinique Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Brown. It's so easy to shape brows using this lovely pencil. 




Face

I prepped my skin using La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat. 

For foundation, I used Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact. Since I had some pretty bad dark circles (thank you, insomnia, really) I had to use a corrector first - Benefit Erase Paste. Someone asked me on Instagram if it's true this cakes up easily due to its waxy consistency. Yes, it is waxy, but you need the tiniest, I mean the tiniest of the tiniest amount only on the darkest areas (which tends to be the inner corners of the eyes). If you apply it properly, it won't cake up. On top of that, I applied some Mac Studio Finish Concealer. 

I contoured my face using my Mac Pro Sculpting Cream in the shade Richly Honed, I highlighted the top of my cheekbones, cupid's bow and center of my nose using Benefit Wattsup, and I gave some color to my cheeks using the lovely, gorgeous Chanel Joues Contrase in the shade 63 Plum. I haven't seen this shade on anyone's Instagram. I don't know why. It's so pretty!

Anyway, to keep shine away, I set everything in place with the Dior Capture Totale Loose Powder.




Lips

I used one of my favorite nudes. The Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in the shade Rosy Nude. 




The Results




14 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely gorgeous, these colors really suit you! You should wear bright colors more often! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Will keep that in mind. I love brights!

      Delete
  2. what an amazing eye make up,loved every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green looks gorgeous on your eyes. Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pat, amo ese verde y todos tus productos xxx

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias preciosa! Veo que disfrutaste mucho tu viaje. Me alegro muchisimo por ti! Besos! PD: Comete muchos alfajores por mi en AR.

      Delete
  5. Your eyes look gorgeous! Love the post!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. today i found your blog and i love it!!! kisses from germany, natasa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe people read me all the way from Germany! That is so flattering *shy face* Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it. xx

      Delete