Tuesday, April 2, 2013

2AM Face of the Day

Hi beauties!

I'm currently stuck at the airport in Maracaibo because our flight to Miami is delayed. I had to get up at 2am this morning. I have been suffering from insomnia on and off my whole life, and it's currently back, so I was able to sleep thanks to some meds until my sleep cycle normalizes. 

Anyway! Thank God I brought my laptop with me. I did bring my little Sony camera with me to take shots and share them with you. Nothing too exciting to see here at this airport. It's tiny...and boring. 

But I want to share with you the makeup I chose this morning to look less...zombie-ish. 



The Product List 


1. Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer shade Sand: I wanted something lightweight, yet glowy, and I find that this tinted moisturizer has a dewy finish despite being oil-free. 

2. Dior Diorskin Nude Concealer shade 2 Beige: it doesn't have the best coverage for dark circles, but it  goes on very natural.

3. Clinique Airbrush Illuminating Concealer shade Fair: I dabbed some of this over the Dior concealer for extra highlighting. 

4. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush shade Natural: I wanted a little glow to my cheeks. 

5. High Beam by Benefit (Not included in the picture): Instant dewiness to the skin!

6. L'oreal Carbon Black Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner: A true black. I believe this is blacker than Mac's Fluidline in Blacktrack or my favorite Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Gel-Liner. It also stays on for a long, long time (+10 hours) without smudging. Travel-friendly!

7. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream shade 16 Plum: Cream shadows are excellent to wear when you're in a rush, and since this product is 100% waterproof, it won't budge, smudge or fade. I love this.

PS: I wear contact lenses, so I have to put on eyedrops everytime I travel because my lenses get very dry. My eyeshadow ain't going nowhere with this Aqua Cream!

8. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara in Black: My mom gave me this as a gift a couple of months ago and I love it. You can build up volume and length without spider-looking lashes.

9. Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Tarnish shade Busted: a moisturizing, cherry red lip stain that has a glossy finish. It feels minty when you first put it on... and it does plum quite a bit. Remember, a pop of color on the lips instantly gives light to the skin!


I actually tried taking a picture to show you my look, but I am surrounded by strangers and it just got a little awkward. I hope you all have a lovely day! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment