Monday, April 29, 2013

Boscia Super Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm

My Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye-Roll On and my Clinique All About Eyes Serum have been tossed to a side. I introduce you to my new favorite under-eye de-puffer: Boscia Super Cool De-Puffing Eye Balm. This stuff is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

I had my eye on it about a month ago, and decided to get it a few days later. Boy, oh boy. 

If you're interested in this little gem, continue reading.





What It Is
A cooling eye balm that revives tired eyes. 

Main Ingredients
This little thing is packed with goodies such as Super 7 Peptide Complex which increases elasticity, prevents the accumulation of liquid under the eyes, which in effect, reduces eye bags. It also repairs tissue and regulates cell activity. Licorice Root Extract is a gentle antioxidant which soothes and nourishes the under-eye area. It also contains rose, jojoba and rosemary oil which hydrate. 

You'll be happy to know that this product does not contain the following ingredients: parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, preservatives, GMO's, alcohol and triclosan.

It's dermatologist-tested and free of animal ingredients/testing, which is nice since many, many popular brands neglect the last two. 

How To Use It
After cleansing your face, dab some directly from the tube under each eye once or twice. I personally use it in the morning by itself. I find that it helps concealer blend easier (and by that time, I am bag-free). In the evening, I apply it prior to my eye cream.  

Honestly, it's addictive. The cooling sensation you get a few seconds later after the application is what got me. This sensation lingers for a good 20 minutes. Therefore, it is fantastic to use on tired mornings or after a long flight. Honestly, just any time you need a quick pick-me-up.

Texture
Smooth. The product is absorbed quick and it goes on clear. 

My Thoughts
It might seem a little pricy for the size (0.14oz)-- $26, but since you only use it under the eyes, and you don't need a lot of product, this should last you a good three months I would say. As I said in the very beginning-- this product has replaced my under-eye serums. I even purchased a second tube before I came back home so I could have a back-up. 

I have noticed improvements in terms of under-eye bags. My under-eye area is less swollen in the morning and I'm also noticing the skin is getting smoother. 

Overall, it's an A+ to me. Effective, pampering and quick. 

Have you tried this product before? 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat!

    l love your reviews, they are always well written and pleasant to read!
    This balm sounds truly amazing! I need to find it! I'm not sure if it's available in Switzerland but it goes on my "things to check/get" for sure!

    Thanks for sharing! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you find it somewhere near you. You're welcome! xx

      Delete