Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Final US Haul + Where Have I Been?

Hi my loves!

I know it's been a while since I last wrote a post, but I had been very busy getting ready for my brother's wedding which was on the 18th in Puerto Rico (which I LOVED). I came back to Miami on the 21st. The wedding was beautiful, and I'm very happy for my brother and my now sister-in-law, who is Puerto Rican. 

I will be going back home to Venezuela tomorrow, so I will be blogging again very soon. I have tons of info on products I have tested and liked, tested and returned. 

If you're interested in the haul and pictures from Puerto Rico, continue reading!



What Did I Get?


SEPHORA
1. Sephora Eyelashes "Mink": They scram sexy.
2. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil "Dolce Vita": the shade is similar to my lip's natural color, so this will be my new "nude".
3. Wei Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask: I had my eye on it all these weeks and I finally decided to get it after thoroughly reading its reviews online.
4. Nars "Orgasm" Blush: I already have a small one, which I love so much, so I had to get the original size. A flattering color on any skin tone!
5. Nars "Orgasm" Illuminator: dewiness lovers would love this. A beautiful, beautiful glow. 
6. Nars "Cordura" Duo Eyeshadow: Shimmery browns.
7. Philosophy Purity Cleanser: I am currently using my Caudalie Foaming Cleanser with the Clarisonic, but I wanted to take an extra cleanser with me. I've heard great reviews about this cleanser before. Plus, it won an Allure 2012 award.
8. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner Deep Black: I feel that Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack isn't the blackest black... I swatched this and felt this was deeper.

ULTA
1. Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler

MAC
1. 266 
2. 239

I will take close ups when I get back home, and I'll blog about my first impressions!


Wedding Pictures


Daniel and Ana
Sunset at Vieques, Puerto Rico


W Hotel, Vieques, Puerto Rico

We stayed at the W Hotel, where the wedding took place. Strongly recommend it! 


Thanks for reading. I will be back shortly! Have a fantastic day. XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Omg great haul.. and the pictures of the wedding.. your new sister in law is stunning !!!


    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Flo!!! Thanks! Si, es preciosa! Toda una muneca!

      Delete
  2. Hi Pat!

    Glad you are back!
    I'm excited to see your impressions on the next few weeks!
    The location of the wedding is amazing, what a beautiful couple!
    Have a safe trip home! Talk to you soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear sister!!!! I've missed you!

      I'm excited myself to share all of my thoughts will all of you.... I have to organize them though! I swatched and sampled many, many products. That's what I love about this whole blogging community... everyone helps each other out. Hopefully, I'll my input will be able to help you!

      Delete
  3. Nice to know about you Pat. I liked the way you write the blog posts.
    Thank you so much for they really make my day.
    I'm into make-up so much but I love trying new products. Thanks for sharing your information with us.

    Regards,
    Alison Clarke
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison! Thanks! You put a smile to my face-- I'm really happy to know that you enjoy my posts.

      Delete