Friday, May 3, 2013

Face of the Day (03.05.13)

Hola muñecas! (That means "hi dolls" in Spanish).





So my instagram seems to have a bug because whenever I try to upload a picture, it comes out as a gray 
box. I've read online several users experiencing the same thing-- so I'm guessing it is a bug. 

Anyway, just a quick post today to show you my "face of the Early Morning". I got up at six am and quickly got ready for some errands I had to do this morning.

I kept my look soft, subtle and simple. It was raining really hard when I woke up (which is the worst weather to get up in-- I find the rain so relaxing). The skies were gray, there was a lot of thunder and the day was...blah. So I went with a quickie.

On my eyes I used Chanel Illusion D'ombre in the shade Emerville because it is so fast to put on... you just literally dab some with your fingers. After curling my lashes, I applied two coats of Benefit They're Real Mascara. I used Rimmel London Scandal Eyes in the shade Nude to get rid of any redness on my waterline. I groomed my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in the shade Brunette. 

Anytime I'm looking for great coverage and a luminous finish in little time, I pick my trusty Dior Hydralife BB Cream. The formula melts into my skin and matches me perfectly. Another plus is the high (30) SPF. I buffed that in with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush (my favorite brush to apply foundation with) and then I applied some under-eye concealer-- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in the shade 3. I set everything in place with some loose powder-- L'oreal Translucide Luminous Loose Powder in the shade Translucent. For dewy cheeks, I went with Stila Convertible Color in the shade Lillium, followed by Benefit Girl Meets Peal lightly patted on the top of my cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow. 

To finish of the look, I went for a shimmery rosy lip color-- Bourjois Lipstick in Rose Pare. 


10 comments:

  1. I love how your skin effortlessly looks so healthy, natural and dewy at the same time. Great job! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skin looks so fresh and gorgeous... I love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You know very well there is a lot of work behind that minimal makeup... x

      Delete
  3. I recently tried Lillium and I loved it so much! You look fresh and beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a color that goes well with anything! thanks! xx

      Delete
  4. Hola Pat! :-)

    So pretty!
    Your skin always looks so dewy and fresh!
    I hope your Instagram will start working again properly soon...
    Have a lovely weekend Pat!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you big sis! You're sweet for asking--it's back to normal now. It was a bug on some Android phones and I just had to upgrade :) Have a wonderful weekend as well!

      Delete
  5. Hey Patricia, I just like your skin. You look so rejuvenating and glowing. I wish my skin can be like yours.

    Alison Clarke
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete