Thursday, May 23, 2013

Foundation Series: Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup Review

Phew! My apologies for the long title. That's the entire name of this foundation. Fancy pants. Have you heard about this foundation before? Are you interested in learning more about it? If so, continue reading!




First of all-- the packaging. This is Dior people. Expect it to be fancy. The glass bottle holds 30ml of product with SPF25. It feels sturdy and strong, and it comes with a pump.


The consistency is liquid-y but not runny. It does not feel heavy on the skin at all. It also has a slight floral scent, which may bother some, but it is not overwhelming. 

Shade 030

I find this foundation very easy to blend. I personally apply it with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. The finish is velvety. The coverage is medium to full, but it doesn't look cakey and most importantly, I've never had experiences with it transferring or running. 

Today was a great day for you to see the results of this foundation. Why? My forehead is breaking out. I've got some big bumps. The problem with bumps is the redness can be corrected, but makeup cannot get rid of texture. 

I also decided to take the pictures in front of a window where natural sunlight was hitting me directly so you could see how the foundation looks in natural vs. artificial light. 

Only Eye-Makeup Applied

After Dior Forever Foundation Application Only
All Makeup Done - Natural Light 
Makeup Done - Indoors

Other Makeup Products Used
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer shade Warm Light Medium
- Dior Capture Totale Loose Powder
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Benefit Hoola
- Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
- Wet N Wild "I'm Feeling Retro" Trio
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Smashbox Waterproof Jet Set Gel Liner in Deep Black
- Clinique Super Fine Liner For Brows in Soft Brown
- Nars "New Lover" Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil

As you can see, it has decent coverage. You can still see my zits (GRRR!!!), but the foundation does not look cakey. I personally really enjoy using this foundation and I would have applied some concealer on my bumps, but I only applied under-eye concealer because I wanted you to see the exact coverage the foundation gives by itself. 

I would also recommend sticking to this foundation only for day-wear-- unless you know you won't be photographed at night. Remember it has SPF! And SPF=flashback photography. 

I also recorded a video on YouTube nine hours after having applied my foundation, without touching up. 





I hope you found this review useful and that you like these mini-series! Have a great day! xoxo


2 comments: