Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Makeup (16.06.13)

Hi beauties!

I hope everyone had a great day today. I spent the day with my family for Father's Day. I'll be sharing with you the makeup I used today. Enjoy!


I felt coral-ish today. Is it obvious?

I began by applying Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eyelids. All the eyeshadows I used today are by Mac. I applied Wedge on the crease, Steamy on the lid, staying below the crease, Atlantic Blue on the outer third of the lid and Shroom on the inner corners. I used Smashbox Gel Liner in Deep Black to draw my cat eye. I curled my lashes and then applied two coats of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara in Black. I filled in my brows using Clinique Super Fine Liner for Brows in Soft Brown. 

As for my face, I primed my skin using Benefit Porefessional (not in the picture) and then applied Hourglass Immaculate Foundation in shade Nude. If you're interested in finding more about this foundation, you can read my review by clicking here. I love this foundation more than I did before. The color match is ridiculously perfect. I concealed my dark circles with Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC30, contoured my cheekbones with Mac Pro Sculpting Cream in the shade Richly Honed (not in the picture) and highlighted my under-eye area with Mac Prep and Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose. I set the under-eye area using Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light (not in the picture). To add some color back to my face, I applied Illamasqua Excite Powder Blush. You can read my review on it by clicking here. I used one of my favorite highlighters today... Nars Orgasm Illuminator. 

Last but not least, I applied Revlon Lip Butter in the shade Tutti Frutti on my lips. A beautiful coral! 


And now some Family Photos... this is my sister and I. She's moving in a month... I'm going to miss her! By the way, for all you nutrition junkies: she recently started a blog which she's currently translating because she began writing in Spanish. She posts a picture of a meal almost daily and includes the recipe. Will let you guys know about it later on this week! 

My sister, my hard-working dad and myself.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I'll be posting my "Colors of the Rainbow Tag" soon, which I'm super-duper late on! For now, enjoy my friend Anne's post!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Pat!

    Loved all your family pics!
    Can't wait to discover your sister's blog!
    Have a nice day!
    Kiss kiss!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Her blog is http://healthy-pao.blogspot.com/ :)!

      Have a beautiful day dear! XX!

      Delete
  2. Ooohhh and thanks for the mention!!! :-)
    <3

    ReplyDelete