Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wet 'n' Wild The Silent Treatment Review

Hi dolls!

If you're a follower, you already know I love Wet 'n' Wild shadows. I think the quality you get is amazing for the price. These trios are $3! I hope you all enjoy the review!

This palette contains three neutral shades. The "browbone" shade is a very light peach, the "crease shade" is a cool-tone dark chocolate with golden specks and the "eyelid" shade is a frosty, cool-tone mauve.

The packaging is the same one from all the other Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows-- plastic, not fancy, but then again, these are pretty cheap in price. 

The texture of all three shadows are smooth to the touch and glide on easily on the lids. They're also very easy to blend. The pigmentation is pretty good as well as the lasting power, which is what I love about Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows. I do want to point out that the shimmer on the darkest shade (crease color) goes on sparingly. You'll be able to tell from the swatches down below.

Overall, it's a pretty good little trio to have!




L-R: Eyelid, Crease, Browbone



Do you own any Wet 'n' Wild makeup? Which are your favorite products?

P.S. I'm sharing with you a quick "Outfit of the Day", and I mean a quick one because I am terrible at fashion. I admit I own too much makeup, but I'm too simple when it comes to dressing up. 


This is what people normally wear in Maracaibo... because it's hot all year round! The comfier and lighter, the better. Clothes are from Forever 21, nothing fancy. The shoes on the other side, oh these wedges... probably one of the comfiest shoes I own. These are from Juicy Couture. Bag is from Michael Kors. That's it! 

Have a beautiful day! X

5 comments:

  1. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information wonderful collection, but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great.

    damenfrost.com/shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it useful! Thanks for stopping by. x

      Delete
  2. Aaaaaahhhhh those shadows!!! LOL!
    I'm dying to try them! The pigmentation and texture look so good, amazing for the price!
    Thanks for sharing your OOTD! You are super cute! :-)
    Good night little sis!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL They will be on your hands SOON! :) XX

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete