Monday, July 1, 2013

Eyeliner with a POP + Best Matte Lipstick Ever


Today was one of those reminders of why I love eyeliner so much. Liquid, gel-- any kind. Ah! Except the Kohl pencil I had nicely "smudged" all over my bottom lashline... which turned into this hot mess a few hours later (notice picture above). I used the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes one by the way. Not good... 


But ah! That gold over the gel liner was the bomb today. It makes the eyes stand out in a very unique way, so I wanted to share it with you. I used the Mac Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in "Pure Show". I got a lot of compliments on it today. Highly recommend!

The Stila lipstick I'm wearing is my current favorite matte lipstick. I had talked about this stain a few months ago and in case you forgot, I mentioned that it lasted on me +18 hours and still to this day, I can say that this is the longest-lasting lipstick I've ever tried


Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick shade Beso

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. You looks awesome. I like your shades. Are these products have any side-effects??

    Regards,
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nope, they don't. They're all great. x

      Delete
  2. Loooooove that look!
    I need to try that pop of color above a classic liner!
    That lipstick was made for you! I know I'm going to sound weird but your cupid's bow is perfect!!! LOL!
    Good night sis!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much beautiful sis! The look is fast to recreate... and it makes the eyes big and pretty... purple would look SO beautiful on you! A bright one :) Let me know when you do it.

      It's always good when you find the perfect red for you. I absolutely love the formula on these stila liquid lipsticks...

      And thanks for the cupid's bow compliment as well! :)

      Goodnight dear!

      xoxo!!

      Delete
  3. That lipstick color looks amazing on you!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete