Friday, July 5, 2013

June Favorites

Hi beauties! I'm a little late on this one, but I made my June Favorites into a video. Montly Favorites are personally my favorite videos to watch on YouTube. I always discover exciting bits.

You know I don't know how to edit videos at all, but I actually attempted to do so this time! Enjoy.


Products Mentioned
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir
- REN No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm
- Fresh Seaberry Oil
- WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask
- Mac 217
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream shade 15
- Nars Cordura Eyeshadow
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer
- Revlon Lip Butter shade Tutti Frutti
- L'oreal Voluminous Original Mascara
- Bloc Party "Kreuzberg" (Song)

4 comments:

  1. You are adorable Pat! I always get excited when you upload a new video!
    I like your favorites and the song too! I didn't know that band, thanks for sharing it with us!
    For the mascara, I'm currently using Clinique's High Impact Volume Extreme, I find it keeps the curl nicely AND it's easy to remove at night.
    I use to love the Voluminous by L'Oréal but I have to be careful now because my eyes get irritated easily. Hope that helps!

    You got my thumbs up for editing! :-)
    Bisous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis! Thanks so much for your lovely comments as always, and for your support. And thanks for sharing the info on the Clinique mascara! I'm going to try it out in the future. I remember you have very sensitive eyes.. and that you were using a LRP mascara for that reason. I hope it's gotten better. Btw, I read your e-mail while I was getting my hair done yesterday. Will get back to you soon :) big kiss sweetie! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh and I forgot to say... you look FAB! :-)

    ReplyDelete