Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Night Makeup

I wanted to go for a pop of green today, so I used my trusty Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box paired with some Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liners. If you're interested in my review of the liners, click here



I began with the eyes, as always, using the Jumbo Liner in the shade Green on my eyelid, I blended it (these set quickly) and then I added a bit of Black on the outer corner, blending it up and outwards. I used the shade Grafitti from my Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box palette over the green liner and the shade Zero over the black. I finished with Scratch as a highlight. 

I lined my top lashline with Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay In Place Gel-Liner in the shade Onyx and used Stila's Kajal Liner in Onyx on my top and bottom waterline (not in pic). I curled my lashes and applied Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara on my top and bottom lashes. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in the shade Brunette on my brows. 

I perfected my complexion using Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in the shade 155, covered my dark circles with Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in the shade Warm Light Medium. To add some color back on my face, I added my current favorite cream blusher: Stila Convertible Color in the shade Lillium. This is such a gorgeous shade when paired with a strong eye look! 

The two last products I used aren't in the picture: Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour and for lipstick, I went with Bite Beauty in the shade Pepper. 




Extra Bits
- I went to the salon earlier today to get a trim. My stylist gave me some "shape". 

- I'm excited about one of my next posts. I've been wanting to write about it for a long time, and it's about how to relax before bedtime. I have my own routine and it's worked wonders for anxiety/stress. So stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment