Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Face of the day (11.02.14)

Happy Tuesday! As I was getting ready for work I thought I'd share with you the products I used, because as you know, I never wear the same makeup every day. For today's look I wanted to keep the eyes and complexion simple, as I was used a beautiful bold lipstick a friend gifted me. Hope you enjoy!


I prepped my skin with the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum followed by the Estee Lauder Hydrationist moisturizer. I applied the Urban Decay Primer Potion on my lids and the Make Up For Ever HD Primer on my face. I love this primer because it's not silicone-y, it controls shine and it makes my base last longer. As I let that sink in, I prepped my lips with Nuxe Reve de Miel


I used the original Naked Palette for my eyes. "Naked" as a wash of color all over the lid, "Buck" on my crease, "Sin" on the inner part of the eyelid, "Toasted" on the center and "Hustle" on the outer corner. I also dabbed a bit of "Virgin" below my brows and on my inner corners. I curled my lashes and applied two coats of Maybelline The Falsies. I used my trusty Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Gel Liner in Onyx on my top lashline but starting on the center of my lid to create a more feline, elongated look.  I lined my bottom waterline stopping at the center using Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner. To fill in my brows, I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo.


Moving on to my complexion: I used Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and the L'oreal Touch Magic Concealer under my eyes. I can't seem to find the link for the concealer anywhere, which is a shame because it's really damn good. Brightening yet it covers pretty well. I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful, contoured with the Mac Pro Sculpting Cream in Richly Honed and added a bit of luminosity to the top of my cheekbones with Benefit High Beam.

Now the lips... this beautiful color is called "Pink Pigeon" by Mac.

10 comments:

  1. Love it! You look really beautiful and that lip color is so pretty! :) xx

    Almu
    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! That lipstick is so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that lipstick on you sis! It's so pretty! I've told you that already but you are lucky to be able to pull off those bright colors on your lips!
    I hope you are doing well despite all the craziness going on in Venezuela... :-(
    Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive vibes...
    Much love sis! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis... thank you so much for the kind words and for thinking of me. I'm safe in my apartment and it's relatively calm in my city, but we don't know what's going to happen.... thank you for the lippie compliment! A friend sent it to me - I would have never picked a color like that for myself because I would have been scared I wouldn't have been able to pull it off, but I'm glad she sent it because I loved it as well and I'm pretty sure I'll be going for bolder lipstick shades now! Much love <3 <3 XOXO

      Delete
  4. Great makeup and a lovely blog. Have followed on BL and would love it if you popped over to see me at http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much and thank you for leaving your link. I'll check it out :) Xo

      Delete