Friday, April 4, 2014

Neutral Eyeshadow Tutorial

Hi everyone! I know I have been absent for quite a while (sorry!). For a long time several subscribers and Instagram followers requested a makeup tutorial and my response would always be: 1) I take too long to do my makeup 2) I don't have a decent camera to film 3) I have no editing skills. All of that is true, and if I was going to make a tutorial, I wanted it to be great. Thankfully, a very sweet, super creative and talented long-time friend, Fio, offered help. 

Fio and I 
I asked on Instagram what kind of look you would like to see, and most of you said "spring makeup", "natural makeup" and "cat eye". I tried to incorporate as many suggestions as I could. I really, really hope you like the final result. 


To watch the tutorial, click here

1 comment:

  1. Wow sis!
    I loved this video!!! Very professional! Please do more when you guys get the occasion!
    You look beautiful, even without makeup... you look so young and fresh (well you are) but you know what I mean! :-)
    Well done Fio for the editing!
    Big kiss! :-)

    ReplyDelete